Authors who have an accepted paper(s) must register for the “Full Conference” by the deadline mentioned in the conference homepage.
At least one author for every accepted paper is required to be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
Indian Author: 10,500 INR
Indian Listener: 7,000 INR
Foreign Author: 150 USD
Foreign Listener: 100 USD
**The registration fee includes delegate kit, admission to all sessions, conference materials, lunch on conference days.
Payments can be done via,
- Please contact the conference desk for registration beyond the deadline.
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- After completion of registration fee process, participants are required to send the full paper along with source files [Doc, Docx, LaTex (zip]] and registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately.
- Foreign participants are urged to register by the scheduled date to facilitate the visa approval by the Government of India.
- If registrant can no longer attend this Conference, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to the ICECST conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Attendee cancellation policy is outlined below.
- Registrations may be refunded, if cancellation is made in writing no less than 30 days prior to the In Person Conference start date, less 20% administration fee. Cancellations received after the cancellation cutoff date or nonattendance will not be refunded.
- After the cancellation cutoff date, payments made are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use conference attendance credentials due to illness or due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the parties, such as an act of God, natural disaster, travel-related problems or an act of terrorism.
- Sharing of conference registration/credentials is not permitted at any time.
- Until your payment is received you will not have access to pre-conference entitlements that you may be entitled to, such as booking certain sessions or reserving keynote talks.
- If there are any issues with your payment gateway, please contact ICECST Conference Team @ email@example.com / +91-9500406834 [9 AM – 5 PM]